OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Todays’ message is ” THE DILIGENT BEARS RULE” and its’ taken from the book of proverbs 12:24 which says that ” The hand of the diligent shall bear rule; but the slothful shall be under tribute”
Just as diligence brings you before king and honour, slothfulness leads to poverty and self-imposed servitude.
Therefore be diligent in all you do and pay attention to details.
Be a Man or Woman of dignity, integrity and honour.
Lets’ head to the main business, the topic for today is
As i discussed earlier, it is very important we stick to the habit of keeping our homes and its surroundings clear.
Today, i will concentrate on the Kitchen and the ways of preparing Hygienic Meals.
In simple terms, kitchen as we all know, is a place where we carryout Food Activities (both the preparation of the food ingredient and cooking).
Before cooking, there are some rules we need to observe inorder to be sure that our meals are well prepared, they are as follow.
1. Put on your Apron and the head vail (clean apron and its head vail), when you are in the kitchen.
2. The kitchen must be clean before and after the preparation of the food.
3. Ensure your hands are properly washed with soap or with a moisturising hand wash each time you are through with each recipe e.g, meat, fresh fish, vegetables e.t.c.
4. The used utensils has to be properly washed before proceeding to the next item.
5. Always remember to disinfect your kitchen with disinfectant.
Though the rules are much, but with this few simple rules, you can be rest assured that you are on the right track.
1. Why is it necessary to stick to the Kitchen Hygiene?
2. Why do we wash our hands before and after using the Kitchen?
The first 20 people to comment on this post will recieve a free step by step procedure on “How to Make Liquid Hand Wash”
Happy New Month To All My Readers