OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Todays message says “He’s Lavished His Love On You”
and the bible verse is taken from the book of “1 John 3:1” which says
“Behold, what manner of Love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the Sons of God; therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not”.
Think about it: we who shouldn’t have been know of God, who shouldn’t have ever come close to God because of Sin, are now close to Him, as a result of the superabundant Love He’s Lavished upon us,
We are now called the Sons of God, isn’t this amazing?
However, in our outward appearance, we may not look so, but for sure, when He comes, we shall be like Him in appearance.
But already, as He is, so are we in this world.
In today’s post we shall be discussing on the what “Food is”, and when to eat different type of meals, as we proceed further we will learn much about the importance and need why we should eat healthy.
What is food?
Food is something that we eat to gain Energy or Strength.
Food is also any substance, that contains the essencial nutrient which after its consumption nourishes the body.
NUTRITION AND HEALTH
Nutrient is the study of food and its relation to human life, food is said to be balance diet when it contains all the essencial nutrient in them.
1. Protein- it serves as source of energy in the absence of carbohydrate and fat, and it promotes growth and repairs worn out tissues.
2. Carbohydrate- it serves as health and energy in the body, it gives flavour and variety to the diet.
3. Fat and Oil- it serves as source of heat and energy, and it promotes healthy hair and skin.
4. Vitamin- it promotes growth and gives appetite.
5. Mineral salt- they perform a variety function like, growth, development and bones and healthy teeth.
6. Water- serves as the medium for transporting substance from one part of the body to another.
IMPORTANCE OF NUTRITION
1. It help us to know how to plan, prepare and serve balance meal.