OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“A LIFE OF REST”
Hebrews 4:10 says,
For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.
If you have found yourself struggling through life, though you have been born again, you can change it.
God made you for His pleasure, he created you to be pleased and happy about you. Thats why He has given you all things to enjoy richly. Therefore you were not born to suffer.
Today’s post is on, “How To Cook Ogbonlo Soup”
i. Cow skin
iii. Stock fish
iv. Smoked fish
vi. Ogbonlo seed (grounded)
vii. Pepper (grounded)
viii. Seasoning cube
x. Cray fish (grounded)
xi. Palm oil
xii. Onion (for steaming)
xiii. Uzuza leaf (False Cubeb)
1. Wash and cut your beef, to a medium size.
2. Clean and wash, the inside and outside of the cow skin.
3. Cut the perewinkle and then wash it very well.
4. Remove the bones, gills and intestines from the fish and cut it into piece, then wash it.
5. Cut you stock fish and wash it.
6. Wash and slice the uzuza leaf.
1. Add all the well prepared recipes, such as the, beef, smoke fish, cow skin, stock fish, into a clean pan, add little pepper, a pinch of salt, a seasoning cube, sliced onion, and a cup of water, steam for 3-5minutes.
2. Seperate the steamed recipes from the stock, and then use the stock in preparing the soup.
3. Add more water to the stock (depending on the quantity you want), add the cray fish, grounded ogbonlo allow to steam.
4. Stir the ogbonlo to see if it is thick, then add the steamed recipes, such as the beef, stock fish, e.t.c.
5. Add the palm oil, allow to simmer for a while, before adding the perewinkle, allow for 1-2minutes.
6. Add the uzuza leaf as the last thing, taste to know if the pepper, salt and seasoning cube are to taste, if they are not add them, and leave on heat for extra 1minute.
IT IS READY FOR CONSUMPTION.
Serve with the following swallows. Eba, fufu, plantain flour, wheat meal, etc
Hurry Up!!! Still Blazing Are My Two Hit Singles, title “No Other Name” and “Higher Calling” Respectively, to download it free of charge to your phone, go to, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050
HAPPY WEEK-END, IN ADVANCE