OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Todays topic says ” TRAIN YOUR SPIRIT TO RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE”
1 Samuel 3:9-10 says, therefore Eli said unto Samuel, go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, speak, LORD; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, speak, for thy servant heareth.
This is where fellowship with the Holy Spirit through the Word and speaking in other tongues, play a key role. Praying and speaking in other tongues is important and necessary for every Christian today. The more you speak in tongues, the more your spirit is conditioned and tuned to hear God. So its a must for you to learn to respond to God’s word the right way, and promptly.
Todays post is on ” 100% Natural Pine-apple Juice”
i. Pine-apple (ripe)
ii. Condense milk
iii. Pine-apple flavour (powdered)
iv. Sugar syrup (optional)
1. Wash your hands thoroughly, with soup and clean water.
2. Get the pine-apple, wash very well with clean water to avoid sand.
3. Defoliate the pine-apple, and cut in parts.
4. Ensure that your blender is clean, then blend the pine-apple.
5. After blending the pine-apple, get a clean sieve to separate the juice from the shaft ( you can as well use a juice extractor to extract the liquid.
6. Get a clean sauce pan, and add the extracted juice to it, immediately add 1 teaspoon of pine-apple flavour and stir, after stirring toast it.
7. As soon as the juice is boiled bring it down and turn it into another clean bowl for it to be cold.
8. Add the condense milk lastly to the already prepared pine-apple juice.
SERVE YOUR PINE-APPLE JUICE CHILL
N/B: If you are using a natural pine-apple to prepare your juice, you do not need to add preservatives.
You can only add preservatives when using the artificial pine-apple ( such as the pine-apple flavour)
* Before adding the condense milk ensure that the well prepared juice is cool.
Happy new week to all my esteemed readers, to spice up your week, here is this two hit singles, go to, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050
Concerning today’s post feel free to ask any question or you can leave your contributions.