OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“LIFE HAS COME” is the message for today.
These things have i written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life. (1 John 5:13).
The one who is in Christ is born into the triumphant life. God wants us to know that eternal life is available to all men, and those who believe in Jesus receive it. His life in you makes you indomitable! Light has come into you now, and darkness is gone.
Today’s post is on the “Recipes Of Yoruba Stew”.
Yoruba stew is mostly eaten by people from the yoruba tribe, it is some times served and eaten with White Rice, Ewedu soup alongside Amala, wheat flour, semovita, e.t.c
ii. Fresh tomato
v. Seasoning cube
viii. Palm oil
xi. Fish (fresh)
xiv. Beef (optional)
1. Wash and cut the shaki/pormo, beef, add in a sauce pan then add garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, seasoning cube, onion, a little water, steam for 5-10minutes.
2. Remove the gills and intestine from the fish and cut the fish into medium piece, wash and fry it.
3. Place a pan on heat, add the palm oil, allow to be well heated, add sliced onions, both the fresh and the tin tomatoes, tatashe and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add curry, thyme, seasoning cube, pepper (not much), salt to taste, after that add the proth used in steaming the recipes, into the fried stew, stir fry for 1minutes.
5. Add the shaki/pormo, beef, fried fish, to the cooking pan on heat, allow to simmer for extra 3minutes, then you can bring it down.
Serve with any swallows or meal of your choice.
WOW!!! WELL COOKED
RUSH NOW!!! AND DOWNLOAD THIS TWO HIT SINGLES TO YOUR PHONE FREE OF CHARGE GO TO