OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Today’s message says “FOLLOW THE SPIRIT”. John 16:13 says, ” Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.
How important it is to be led by the Spirit of God in all your affairs! No one but Him can give you true counsel and guidance in life. So be sure to yield to him with all you heart.
Today’s post is on “AFRICAN WINE (ZOBO)”
African wine popularly known as Zobo is one of the most common fruit drink in Africa. It’s highly medicinal and good to the body.
ii. Zobo Seed
iv. Ripe Pine-apple (both the shaft and the well extracted juice)
v. Pine-apple Flavour
vi. Water (4 litres or more)
1. Wash your hands properly, with a moisturising soap and rince with clean water.
2. Wash the pine-apple very well to avoid sand.
3. Defoliate the pine-apple and blend it.
4. Get a juice extractor or a clean sieve and separate the juice from the shaft.
5. Add the pine-apple shaft and peel into a clean sauce pan.
6. Wash the zobo leaf well to avoid sand, add it to the pine-apple shaft in the pan, add the washed zobo seed alongside 4 litres of water.
7. Stir very well before placing it on heat, add the well washed and grated ginger, pine-apple flavour (2 leveled tsp) to the 4 litres of water.
8. Cover the pan and allow for proper heating until the recipes are well cooked.
9. Taste to know if the flavour is to be add again, if it is add to taste.
10. Add the pine-apple juice and then sieve it. You can add more ginger if you wish ( depending on how you want it to taste.
You African wine is ready for consumption. Serve Chill
Remember to download this two hit singles of mine, to spice up your day, to download free of charge to your phone, visit this link, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050
Always remember to eat wise and stay healthy.
Your feed backs and comments are welcome