OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“JESUS THE RULER OF ALL THINGS”
To know Jesus is to be in union with the Ruler and maker of all things. John 3:35 says, “The Father love the Son, and hath given all things into his hand…”
The same way the Father loved him and gave him all things, that the same way the Father loved us his children by sending his only son to die for our sake that we might have eternal life. What a honour and privilege to know that the father loves me and loves you that he had to send Christ for our sake.
Well come back again, today’s post is on “beans cake”
ii. Vegetable oil
iii. Pepper (fresh)
iv. Seasoning cube (optional)
1. Soak the beans in water for 5-10 minutes, wash and remove the outer coat (peels), squeez and wash until you are left with the white split cotyledons.
2. Wash and defoliate the onion, add it to the beans, add the well fresh pepper.
3. Use your electronic blender and blend it, or take it to a commercial mill.
4. Turn it into a clean bowl, add a pinch of salt, stir for a proper mixture.
5. Wash your mortar and piston very well, then turn the beans paste (blended beans) into the mortar, stir it clock wise continuously for a smooth paste.
6. Place a pan on heat, add vegetable oil, when it is hot, scoop the mixture bit by bit into the hot oil. Allow for 1 minutes. Then bring it out of the oil.
7. But ensure it does not get burnt before removing it from the heat.
You can eat it with, custard, dry garri, bread, pap, e.t.c
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY READERS
GET THIS TWO WONDERFUL HIT TRACK TO KEEP YOUR DAY COOL. DOWNLOAD IT FREE OF CHARGE TO YOUR PHONE, HERE IS THE LINK, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050