OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the saviour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).
Today’s message says “Step Up!”
God wants you to think and function at His level. He does not want your outlook on life to be from the natural standpoint; he wants you to see with the eyes of the Spirit. So when you learn to see with the eyes of the spirit, the world will be so small to you.
Today am discussing on “Rich Method Of Rice And Stew”
RECIPES FOR RICE MAKING
ii. Salt for pa-boiling
iv. Farrow’s pea
v. Green peas
vi. Green pepper
1. Wash the rice very well with salt, to reduce the content of starch in the rice, add into a clean pan, add water and little salt, place on heat.
2. When the rice is a little bit soft, sieve and add it back to the pan, add water and heat it.
3. Scrape and wash the carrot, then slice in a cubbed shape, wash and deseed the green pepper, slice in cubbed shape as well.
4. Wash the farrow’s pea and green beans.
5. Check the rice if it is well boiled, sieve it out and bring it down, after that add the farrow’s pea, green pepper, carrot, green beans, in a pan stir fry for 50seconds-1minutes.
6. Add the recipes to the cooked rice and stir for proper mixture.
RECIPES FOR STEW
i. Tin/ Fresh Tomatoes
iv, seasoning cube
v. Vegetable oil
vii. Fresh pepper
viii. Nut meg
xi. Fresh Fish (red snapper, cocker, yellow tail e.t.c) any of your choice.
1. Wash the beef, prepare the fish and remove the gills, intestine and fins, cut into medium piece, wash with warm water twice and cold water twice as well, add it into a pan.
2. Add the blended pepper, onion, seasoning, salt a pinch, nut meg, and a little water for steaming, place on heat.
3. Place a pan on heat, allow the pan to dry, add vegetable oil to it, when the oil is hot, add the fresh sliced tomato and the tin tomato, stir fry for 2-3minute.
4. Add the curry, thyme, seasoning stock, pepper much, salt and seasoning to taste. Stir properly, and allow for 2 minutes, before adding the well steamed beef and fish, allow for extra 1 minutes, then you can now bring it down.
SERVE YOUR RICE IN A SEPARATE PLATE AND SERVE THE STEW IN A DIFFERENT DISH AS WELL. HAPPY COOKING!
Get this two hit tracks of mine to spice and keep your day going, to download it free of charge go to, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050
Your feed back are welcome