OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“MEDITATION: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS” Joshua 1:8 says, This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do According to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shall have good success.
What its trying to let us know is that, meditating on God’s word often, will make you deal wisely in the affairs of life. You will become circumspect and penetratingly perceptive; you will have extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. The wisdom of God will function in you so much that when you make decisions or take actions on anything, it will be just right. Halleluyah.
Today’s Topic is yet another amazing post. As the name implies, its a soup prepared with fresh fish. And it is a popular soup eaten in most part of Nigeria.
i. Fresh fish
ii. Shrimps, prown or lobster
v. Spicy leaf
vi. Seasoning cube
vii. Shrimps flavour
viii. Fish flavour
x. Palm oil
xi. Dry crayfish
xii. Flour for thickening
xiii. Sea food
1. Clean the fish by removing the scale if its a scale fish, remove the intestines and gills, then slice it into medium sizes and wash with salt and warm water, add it into a clean pan, add salt, fish seasoning, pepper, onions, seasoning cube, stir and steam for 5minutes.
2. Prepare your shrimp (or any sea food of your choice), by shunking the shells off, wash and seasoning it with shrimp flavour, salt, onion, and little water to steam it.
3. After steaming separate the fish and shrimp from the stock.
4. Then use the stock, place it on heat, add some water, add palm oil to the pan and cover for 2minutes.
5. Open the pan after two minutes, add onions, crayfish, add the shrimp or any other sea base, seasoning cube, spicy leaf.
6. Use little quantity of water to dilute your flour before using it as thickener.
N/B: Add the flour as the last thing. Ensure all recipes are to taste before bring it down.
READY TO SERVE
Here is this two hit tracks title “Higher Calling” and “No Other Name” to download it free of charge go to, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050