OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“WALK IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR VICTORY”
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:14
As a child of God, you are called to live each day in victory over every situation. That’s the life style of the believer. Victory is yours, birthright, for God has raised you up and made you to sit together with Christ in Heavenly places.
Today we will be discussing on
“HOW TO PREVENT ACCIDENT IN THE KITCHEN (SAFETY IN THE KITCHEN)
Working in the kitchen involves the use of sharp objects such as knife, electricity and hot water, electrical heater, one has to be very careful in the kitchen.
CAUSE OF ACCIDENT IN THE KITCHEN
2. Lack of concentration
3. Using of wrong equipment
4. Being in a hurry
5. Slippery floor
HOW TO PREVENT ACCIDENT IN THE KITCHEN
The following precaution should be taken in the home.
1. Do not wear high heel shoe in the kitchen
2. Do not allow children inside the kitchen because they will make you not to concentrate
3. Always use hard towel to remove any cooking pan from the cooker or stove
4. Arrange your kitchen equipment properly to give room to free movement
5. Peeling of banana, plantain and yam should not be allow to litter the floor because it can make someone to fall.
6. Use good light in the kitchen (most especially at night)
RULES FOR KITCHEN HYGIENE
1. Keep your finger nails short and clean at all times
2. Do not leave your hair uncovered, wear a cap or head scarf to avoid hair getting into the food
3. Sweeping and scrubbing of floors always
4. Keeping all our working surface clean at all times
5. Keeping your stoves and cookers clean after or before cooking
6. Food should not be prepared or served in a dirty plate/environment
7. Wash up dishes after use with any washing agent, drain by turning it upside down or by using a kitchen towel to wipe.
8. Wrap up waste foods with nylon bag before dropping them inside the waste bin.
HAPPY WEEK-END TO ALL MY ESTEEM READERS
HERE IS TWO WONDERFUL HIT TRACKS FOR GRAB, GO TO, http://churchcreed.com/?p=1050
YOUR COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE ALL WELCOME