OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“HE NEEDS YOU”
The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s but the earth hath he given to the children of men. Psalm 115:16
God has given man this world to run, and for the time being, He can not run the world by Himself; He’s given you the authority to do that. The time will come for Him to run the world, but until then, you and i have the divin responsibility to run the world for Jesus Christ, and He will hold us accountable for how we ran our world.
In today’s post i will be discussing on a different way of preparing “BANGA SOUP” and this other way is the IGBO VERSION.
ii. Palm fruit
iv. Cow skin
v. Stock fish
viii. Seasoning cube
xi. Egwusi (melon)
xiii. Ukazi leaf
xiv. Dry fish
1. Prepare all the recipes such as, the cow skin, beef, stock fish, dry fish and perewinkle, wash them properly and add in a pan, season it with, onion, pepper, salt, seasoning cube and a cup of water, steam for 5-10minutes.
2. Wash and boil the palm fruit, wash your mortar and Pistol, as soon as the palm fruit boils, scoop it into the mortar and pound gently.
3. Place a kettle on heat, add water to it, allow to be warm, use the warm water to wash out the oil from the pounded palm fruit, separate the shaft and throw away, turn the oil into a clean pan, place on heat.
4. Add all the steamed recipes into the palm fruit oil, add the egwusi, crayfish, perewinkle, pepper/salt/and seasoning cube to your taste, allow to simmer for 2-3minutes.
5. After that cross slice the already sliced ukazi leaf, add it into the pan, and allow for 4-5minutes, after that bring it down.
Serve With Any Swallows
All comments and feedback are welcome