OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“FIGHT OF FAITH”
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
In today’s post i will be show you all how to make/prepare Chin-Chin
just relax and take time to go through the recipe and procedures carefully.
i. 500gms of Flour
ii. 125gms of Butter
iii. 1/4 cup of Sugar
iv. 1/2 cup of Milk
v. 1 teaspoon of Nutmeg
vi. 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
vii. 1/3 teaspoon of Baking soda
viii. 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
ix. Vegetable oil for frying
x. Water to mix
xi. 1/4 cup of Milk flavour
xii. Flavour of your choice
xiii. Egg (optional)
1. Wash your hand properly with moisturisng soap and use clean water to rice out, clean the rolling board and the utensils to be used in making the Chin-chin.
2. Get a sieve place in a clean big bowl and measure 500gms of flour, sieve it, add 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of milk flavour, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon baking powder.
3. Add 1/3 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, mix all the recipes together, open the butter, press it out into the bowl.
4. Use your finger tips to pick it, then use your palms to apply the rubbing method, add 1 or 1/2 cups of water alongside 1/2 cap of flavour to the flour.
5. Knead the dough very well, after kneading the dough, place it on a dusted board, cut into a ball size, cover for 8minutes so as to rise.
6. After 8minutes uncover it and place on a dusted board, then roll it, use your pizza cutter or knife to give it any shape you want.
7. Set a heat, place a fry pan/ sauce pan on the heat, add must vegetable oil, when its hot, remove one dough put in the hot oil when it pops, you can now start frying the dough.
8. Ensure it does not get burnt, when its well fried serve with chill juice or soft drinks.
Happy week-end, all comments, questions and contributions are welcome