OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
LIGHT GIVES MEANING
As believers in Christ Jesus, you are the light of the world! Jesus said so. Therefore you must fulfil your calling as the light of the world. Light gives meaning and it describes and gives direction.
In today’s post, i will be posting on “How to make Spring roll”
Spring Roll is one of the small chops eaten in All parts of the world, it is easy to prepare if only you stick to its direction.
Spring Roll is mostly eaten in occasions such as, Birthday celebrations, Traditional ceremonies e.t.c
RECIPES FOR THE BACK
i. Flour 400gms
iv. Water to mix
RECIPES FOR THE FILLING
i. Jicama or Cabbage (well shredded)
ii. Carrot (well shredded)
iv. Vegetable oil
v. Green pepper(well de-seeded and diced)
vii. Ginger (minced)
viii. Garlic (minced)
ix. Vegetable flavour
xiii. Seasoning cube
xix. Corn flour for guming
PROCEDURES FOR FILLING
1. Get a clean pan, place on heat, add little quantity of vegetable oil, when it gets hot, add little salt, onion and stir fry.
2. Add the noodle, stir fry for a while before adding, carrot, stir fry again, then add the fresh pepper stir, add the green pepper and stir fry.
3. Add the curry, vegetable flavour, little quantity of thyme, garlic, ginger and cabbage, mix all recipes thoroughly by stir frying it.
PROCEDURE FOR THE BACK
1. Measure 400gms flour, sieve into a clean bowl, add thyme and salt to taste, add 3.5 cups of water to the flour mix the texture not too thick or watery.
2. Place a non-stick fry pan on heat, when the pan is hot, use a pastry brush to take the texture bit by bit and rub it round the pan, place on heat.
3. When its hot use your hand to remove it from the pan.
4. Get a corn flour prepare the gum gel, use it after to gum the paste after filling it with the fillings. Roll the sides of the paste and the set aside.
5. Add vegetable oil in a pan, now fry the paste, when its alittle brown remove it.
SERVE WITH CHILL JUICE