OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“EMBRACE THE RIGHT THOUGHTS”
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23
today we are discussing on “How To Make Buns (classic buns). This small chop is mostly eaten in different occasions, such as Birthday parties, Wedding ceremonies, e.t.c
i. 600 grams of flour
ii. 125 grams of butter
iii. 1/4 cup of sugar
iv. 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
v. A pinch of baking soda
vi. 1/2 cup of milk
vii. 1/4 cup of milk flavour
viii. 1/2 teaspoon of salt
ix. 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg (optional)
x. Water to mix
xi. Vegetable oil for frying
1. Measure 600gms of flour into sieve, after that sieve out the particles into a clean big bowl.
2. Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the flour, add 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of baking soda, 1 levelled cup of milk, 1/4 cup of milk flavour, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of salt, 250gms of butter, 1 1/2 cap of vanilla flavour.
3. Use your finger tips to pick the powdered recipes, after that use your palms to rub it,dat and then mix with 1 1/2 cup of water, now start mixing it from the centre.
4. After forming the ball by rubbing it from the centre, knead it.
5. Wash your hands now, cut the dough into small balls and cover for 5-8minutes.
6. Set a heat, place a pan on heat, add vegetable to the pan when the pan dries, as soon as the oil gets hot, start frying the dough.
i. Fry Pan/Frying Spoon
ii. Bowl/Basin For Mixing Of The Recipes
* Do not allow the mixture to be too thick
* If you want to make egg roll add little yeast to the mixture and then create a hole in the moulded dough and add the well boiled egg inside and then close the hole by molding it again.
Get Ready for Monday’s new segment called ” Naija Food Info”
Get this hit track title “Declaring Your Love” by 2G ft Dannie i6, to spice up your day, to get it free of charge visit this link.