OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“DON’T ISOLATE YOURSELF” 1 Peter 2:5 says “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
In Christianity, we are not in a club or a social fraternity; we belong to a spiritual family of God, and must function actively therein.
Here is today’s post, it is on the topic “How To Cook Sausage Roll (Gala). It is mostly prepared for special occasions in African, such occasions as, Birthday Parties, Wedding Ceremonies, e.t.c
i. Flour- 1kg
iv. Salt-a pinch
1. Sieve your flour, add the butter and salt mix together, add cold water to mix, mould and allow to rest so that it will rise well.
1. Get a beef and use the beef grinder to grind the beef or you go to the supermarket buy the sausage beef.
2. Put the blended beef in a bowl or flat plate.
3. Flatten your pastry, put your sausage beef inside it, Roll in a long shape and cut.
4. Grease the baking tray, place your pastry on the top and bake it in the oven or micro wave for 30 minutes.