OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“BE SENSITIVE TO HIS MOVE” John 4:24 says, God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
It is possible to be in God’s presence and not know it. His Words is for those to whom He speaks; this is the reason you must train yourself to be sensitive to Him, so you would always hear Him when He speaks.
Here is another wonderful post for all my esteemed readers. It is on ” How To Prepare Vegetable Salad, this is another type of salad prepared in a different way.
Here i am going to give you all some recipes and guide on how to go about it when preparing it.
ii. White Onion
iv. Green Beans
v. Fresh Tomatoes
vi. Salad Cream
vii. Boiled Egg
1. Wash the Cabbage with salt and rinse with clean water to avoid salt, then slice the cabbage into any shape of your choice. Add it into a clean big bowl.
2. Wash the carrot with salt and rinse very well, cut the carrot in cube shape into the bowl.
3. Defoliate the white onion, wash it and cut it to any shape you want, add to the bowl.
4. Wash the fresh tomatoe and the green beans, cut the green beans into cube shape, and slice the tomatoe in a round shape, and add it along with others in the bowl.
5. Boil the egg, when it is well boiled cut it and add it to the bowl.
6. Mix all very well in a bowl and add the salad cream, mix very well.
* Get another boiled egg, slice in round shape, also cut the carrot in a round shape, use to ganish the already made Vegetable Salad.
READY FOR CONSUMPTION