OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“GROWTH ISN’T A MYSTERY” Acts 6:7 says, And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.
Margi Special is a delicacy prepared in occassions such as, wedding ceremony, birthday ceremony, e.t.c and it originates from Marghi in borno state. Mostly eaten by the people of Maiduguri.
i. Yakuwa Leaf
ii. African Spinach (Green)
iii. Fresh Tomatoes
v. Fresh Pepper
vii. Seasoning Cube
viii. Fresh Fish
ix. Grounded Potash
x. Vegetable Oil
1. Pick both the Yakuwa leaf and African Spinach leaf, wash and then slice them separately into moderate size.
2. Prepare the fish, cut in medium size, wash it and add into a sauce pan, add seasoning cube and salt to taste, add the sliced fresh pepper, and slice onion.
3. Wash the tomatoe, slice it and add it into the pan, add the well sliced leaves, add the vegetable oil, add the potash and stir all the mixture properly, add 1/2 cup of water.
3. Set the heat on a low medium, place the pan on the heat, allow to cook till the water is almost dry, taste to know if the seasonings are to taste, if they are not add them to taste, and allow for 1 seconds, then bring it down.
It Is Ready For Serving. Eat With Any Swallow Of Your Choice, But My Most Preferred Swallow Is Tuwo.
N/B: Every mixture should be done off heat before placing the pan on heat.
* Ensure the fish is well washed before using it to cook, so as to avoid it from being sandy when eaten.
I Wish All My Readers Happy Weekend In Advance. See You All Next Week Monday For Our Foodie Update Segment. God Bless You All.