OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“PREPARE FOR HIS SOON RETURN”
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the
arch angel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ
shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
Todays’s post is on “Home Made Doughnut”
i. 4 level cups of flour milk cup
ii. Sugar – 2spoon
iii. Butter – 2 full spoon
iv. Yeast – 3 tea spoon
v. Egg – 1
vi. Nutmeg- a pinch
vii. Salt to taste
1. Soak the yeast and sugar with warm water for 10minutes.
2. Sieve the flour, add butter and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix it properly, add the egg and mix very well.
4. Mould in a smooth ball shape, cover with a clean cloth and allow it, so as to double in size.
5. Knead very well and mould in a round shape.
6. Gently lower the dough
balls one at a time into the
hot oil, in batches of two
or three, and fry for 3-5
minutes or until golden-
brown, and then carefully
turn over. Remove from
the hot oil with a slotted
spoon and drain on