OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
A Celebration Of His Life In Us!
“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God (1 John 5:13).
Today, many around the world are commemorating the birth of Jesus. While Christmas tags along
symbolic decorations, giving and receiving of gifts, family and
other social gatherings, beyond
these excitements and celebrations however, it’s
important not to lose sight of the very purpose for which Christ came! Christmas is about who Jesus is, and what He came to do.
He didn’t come to establish a religion. He didn’t come to merely show us how to do good things, or how to live a good life; it’s much more than that! He came to give us Life which is, the God kind of life.
Fish Roll is our post of the day. Fish roll is eaten almost in every part of the world during occassions such as, Birthday Parties, Families/Friends Get Together, Wedding Ceremonies e.t.c.
i. Fish (mash)
iv. Flour – 1kg (For the back)
v. Butter – 500gm (For the back)
vi. Salt – a pinch
vii. Seasoning Cube to taste
viii. Vegetable Oil
PROCEDURES FOR THE BACK (PASTRY)
1. Sieve the flour into a clean bowl, add butter and salt, mix together by picking it with your finger tips.
2. Add little quantity of water and mix, mold into a long shape or your desired shape, and then put in a bag and cover so as to rise.
PROCEDURES FOR THE FILLING
1. Steam the mash fish with curry and seasoning cube.
2. Add little vegetable oil in the sauce pan, add onion stir fry it for a while.
3. Add the fish stir fry, add seasoning and salt to taste, allow for 1minutes. After that bring it down.
4. Flatting the pastry, add the fish mixture (fillings) inside the pastry and roll it.
5. Grease the baking with the butter bake, and the bake it.
When its ready bring down and serve with chill juice.
MERRY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL, WISH YOU A GLORIOUS AND HAPPY CELEBRATION!