OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“ENJOY THE LIFE HE BROUGHT”
John 10:10 says, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Todays post is on “How To Cook Yakuwa Soup”
i. Yakuwa Leaf
ii. Seasoning Cube
v. Dry Fish
vii. Meat (Your Choice)
viii. Vegetable Oil
ix. Fresh Tomatoes
x. Groundnut oil
1. Prepare the meat and fish, wash them thoroughly and add in a clean sauce pan. Season them with onion, pepper, salt, seasoning cube and little water, and allow to steam for 30 minutes.
2. Wash the blended groundnut and sieve it to remove the shaff.
3. Add the groundnut into the mixture of the meat and fish, allow to it to simmer.
4. Place a pan on heat, when it is hot, add vegetable in d sauce pan, add the fresh tomato, onion, pepper, little stock, add the steamed meat and fish, seasoning and salt to taste.
5. Add the yakuwa leaf and allow to cook. After that bring it down.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY ESTEEMED READERS.