OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“Manifesting The Will And Nature
What it means is that, you should walk in the light of who you are: give expression to the will and nature of the Father! The power to please Him always, everywhere, and in all thingsbearing
testimony to His character, and nature by your life, actions, and words in your spirit. You are called to manifest and administer the will, purpose, and character of God.
He was the perfect representative, and
representation, of the Father. And the Bible says in 1 John 4:17, as He is, so are we in this world His righteousness
produces in us, right-standing with the Father, without fear,
inferiority or condemnation.
“HOW TO PREPARE ABACHA”
Abacha as the name implies, is an Eastern Nigeria Delicacy. It is prepared with shredded dry cassava, garden egg, e.t.c.This delicacy is easy to prepare and it serves as a snacks or a meal.
i. Palm Oil (250ml)
ii. Garden Eggs (6 well diced)
iii. Abacha (400g dried cassava shredded)
iv. Stockfish (well spiced and cooked)
v. Cow Skin (Kpomo well cleaned and steamed)
vi. Ugba (100g Sliced)
vii. Garden Egg Leaves (Finely chopped 1 tablespoon)
viii. Potash (1/4 teaspoon)
ix. Seasoning Cube
x. Chilli Pepper (To taste)
xi. Crayfish (2 tablespoon grounded)
xii. Salt (To taste)
xiii. Water (Boiled)
1. Clean the inside and outside of the cow skin (kpomo), and wash it along side the stock fish.
2. Place a kettle on heat and add water into the kettle, allow to be well boiled.
3. In a cold water, soak the abacha and allow for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes sieve out the cold water, and pour in the boiled water over the abacha, and then quickly sieve it out of the water.
5. Place it to rest in a colander for 5 minutes.
6. Dissolve the potash in alittle amount of water and stir with Palm oil in a sauce pan.
7. Place the pan on heat and add to it, pepper, crayfish, and seasoning cube to taste.
8. Stir properly the add the ugba, chopped garden eggs, stock fish and the cow skin (kpomo).
9. You can now add the abacha and mix properly, so as all recipes blends properly.
10. Garnish the well prepared abacha with the chopped garden egg leaves, and add salt to taste.
ABACHA IS READY FOR CONSUMPTION!