OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
STRENGTHENED WITH GOD’S MIGHT.
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and
increasing in the knowledge of
God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and
longsuffering with joyfulness
He’s your ability; He’s your strength!
Therefore, no matter what happens, no matter what’s going on around you, you’re so strengthened of God, so invigorated with miracle-
working ability that you’re not troubled; you’re unperturbed.
Today’s article is on How To Make “French Fried Tomatoes” the French fried tomatoes is made of milk, sugar, slightly beaten eggs, tomatoes, salt, bread crumbs and Deep fried.
i. Ripe Tomatoes (4)
ii. Salt (1 teaspoon)
iii. Sugar (to taste)
iv. Pepper (1/8 teaspoon)
v. 1 Egg ( slightly beaten)
vi. Milk (1/4 cup)
vii. Crumbs Of Bread
1. Wash and then cut the tomatoes in 1 inch slice.
2. Smut (clean) with pepper, salt and sugar.
3. Whisk the beaten egg together with the milk.
4. Dip the tomato slices into the egg mixture, after that roll in the crumbs.
5. Place a frying Pan, add little butter to grease the pan and then fry deep in about 370 degree.
6. Drain on a paper towel. And serve