OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“LET HIM LEAD YOU”
Walking in the Spirit is walking in the light of God’s Word. When
you walk in the Spirit, no matter
what your senses tell you, you’ll be able to discern which
direction God wants you to go.
Many people live in uncertainty.
But as a child of God, the Spirit of God is in your life to lead and
guide you. He guides you in the perfect will of God, away from defeat, failure, and anything that
Today is on how to cook “Spicy Chicken Fingers”
The standard recipes for this meal is 226 calories and serves as 13g fat which is about 50% of calories
The make over is 77 calories and 1.6g fat which is also 19% of calories.
Deep Fried chicken in the traditional way are loaded with calories and fat.
Inorder to slim down these appetizers you are to eliminate the reading and mix the spices into the chicken.
Instead of deep frying it, pan sear it. It becomes irresistibly delicious you know when you pan sear it.
i. Bone less chicken breast (1 pound well cut into 1 cubes)
ii. 1/2 cup non fat plain sour cream or yogurt
iii. 3/4 chilli powder
iv. 1 tablespoon fresh chives (finely chopped)
v. 3 cloves garlic ( minced)
vi. 1 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
vii. 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
viii. 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustered
ix. Egg ( slightly beaten)
x. Butter for frying
1. Firstly, preheat oven to 400
degrees F (205 degrees C).
Coat a baking sheet with a
2. In a food processor, mix together the, flour, garlic, chives, red wine Vinegar, salt, chilli powder and the hot pepper sauce process for about 12 – 15 seconds or until finely chopped
3. Shape the chicken mixture in a finger shape or a football shape logs, and set aside.
4. Deep in the chicken fingers into the mixed recipes and pan sear for 2-4 minutes after that turn the other side and pan sear till tender or all sides are lightly browned and meat is cooked through.
5. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt or sour cream and the mustered. Serve as a dipping sauce with the chicken. Serve the chicken with short wooden skewers for easier dipping.