OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
” For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much
more they which receive abundance of grace and of the
gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ
You were born,
predestined, and assigned to reign in this life.
Revelation 5:10 says Christ has made us “…
kings and priests: and we shall reign on
Welcome back to this wonderful food segment! I apologize for publishing this article late.
In todays’ post we will be discussing on how to bake “Peanut Butter Cookies”
Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to bake With just few ingredients.
These simple peanut butter cookies are good for kids and grown ups alike and they are gluten free, too. It serves as snacks when you do not want to eat food. Also it can be served to visitors as well.
Its Standard Recipes are as follow
202 calories and 13g. Fat which serves as (58% of calories)
while its Fat make
over is 149 calories of 4g fat which serves as (24% of calories) and it also contains Protein (1.44g)
Your daily values can be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs, but the daily value of percent of calories are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
i. 1/3 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
ii. 1/4 cup free fat egg substitute
iii. 1/4 cup sugar
iv. plus more for sprinkling
v. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
vi. 14 Ounce low fat sweetened condensed milk
vii. 2 1/4 cups reduced fat biscuit mix
1. In a clean big bowl/basin, combine the milk, peanut butter, egg substitute and the vanilla, with a mixer at low speed, beat the mixture till it becomes smooth.
2. Add the biscuit mix and then mix thoroughly. Cover it and chill to 2 hours.
3. Heat the oven to 350ºF, with a no-stick spray, coat two large baking sheets.
4. Drop some teaspoonfuls of the dough into the baking sheets leaving in butter mounds.
5. Sprinkle the cookies evenly with the sugarand then bake for 6-8minutes or till tender (lightly brown).
6. Remove from the baking sheets and cool it with wire racks.
In order to make the peanut butter cookies look classic, slightly use a fork to give it mark before baking.
I Wish You All A Happy New Month!