Each one of us is a temple of the Holy Spirit. He lives and walks in us (2 Corinthians 6:16). You’re God’s holy temple says (1
Corinthians 3:16); this, the Bible says, is the mystery that was hidden from ages and generations, which has now been made manifest. The
mystery is, Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27)
I welcome you all to this Food Recipes Segment! In todays’ post we will be discussing on “How To Make Crunchy Peppered Snails
This is one dish i loved eating while i was growing, i could still remember back then in my vicinity, little children around
would always be going out late nights from about 9pm upward in search of
I really did not know the nutrients snail had, but i just loved eating it but now i know the nutrients it
Getting to know the nutrient it gives to the body system i can
not just help than to share this wonderful post with you all.
Snail contains both anti-inflammatories and antioxidants.
It contains about,
*16.1g of Proteins
* 79.2g of Water
* 1.3g of Ash
* 2g of Carbohydrates
* 50mg of Cholesterol
Snails can also be a great source of valuable lectin, it possesses anti-cancer properties and helps
in boosting the
immune system and
These are just few of the health benefits of
So you see what we have all been missing out? For the fact that
snail in our various countries are
expensive most times does not change the
fact that Snails kebab is a delicious dish.
I just love the crunch and theflavour it has and above all its
health benefits. So take that step today
by giving it a try!
i. Snails ( any amount and quantity you want)
ii. 2-3 Green pepper ( cubed in a square shape)
iii. 1 Medium cucumber (optional)
iv. 1 large tatashey
v. 1 large bulb of onion
vi. 3 leaves of cabbage
vii. 1 or 2 tablespoon oil to grease
viii. 1 small pack skewers Snails
( well spiced and seasoned
ix. 1 or 1/2 cups of vegetable oil for frying
x. Fresh Tomatoes, (4 finely chopped Piece)
xi. 1 Paprika, squared
xii. Kebab Sticks ( depending on the snails quantity)
1. Break the snail and remove it from shell wash the snail with
lemon or lime, but i prefer lime.
2. After that add the washed snails to a boiled water with salt in it then add little seasonings such as onion, seasoning cube, pepper then cook for 20 minutes then separate the snail from the stock.
3. Add pounded pepper, chop the onion and add other seasonings.
4. Place a clean sauce pan on heat, add vegetable oil when it gets hot add pepper, cabbage, tomatoes, green pepper, tatashe, onion, and all other necessary recipes to make pepper sauce,
cook for about 7minutes then add the well cooked snails to the pepper
sauce and stir in low heat for 3 minute or for as long as you want.
5. After that add the snail stock to make it look like stew reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 4 minutes.
6. You can use a kebab snail stick to prepare the snail but its optional.
7. Serve with white boiled rice.
N/B: In order to enjoy this dish add much pepper to it.