OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“TRAINING FOR MASTERY”
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have
kept the faith (2 Timothy 4:7).
To be a good
leader, a successful leader, you have
to be well trained.
And training isn’t
just a onetime thing; it’s a continuous exercise, and the aim of every training is to attain mastery or perfection.
I welcome you all once again to this wonderful segment where we discuss about different assorted meals in the Nigeria/Africa.
In todays’ post i will be teaching on “How To Make Fettuccine Alfredo”
This Classic Italian Dish called Fettuccine Alfredo are seasoned with plenty of butter and fat parmesan, fettuccine, Parmigiano- Reggiano cheese.
ˈfreːdo] or fettuccine al burro as it is usually pronounced in Italy, is a pasta dish made from fettuccine tossed with parmesan cheese and butter and it’s quick and easy to make.
i. Fettuccine (2 Pound)
ii. Butter (1/2)
iii. Non Fat Sour Cream (1/2 cup)
iv. Freshly Grated
Parmesan Cheese (6 tablespoon)
v. Pinch of salt
vi. Black pepper ( pinch)
vii. Chopped fresh parsley (2 tablespoon)
viii. Evaporated skim milk (12 ounce)
ix. Olive oil (2 teaspoon)
x. Pinch of red pepper flakes (crushed)
xi. 2 cloves garlic (well minced)
xii. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1. In a large clean sauce pan of boiling water, cook the fettuccine as directed on package.
2. While the fettuccine is cooking, in a bowl mix together the milk and the sour cream until well smooth.
3. In a small clean sauce pan grease the pan with little butter, place on heat and add the parmesan, parley, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garlic and the well mixed milk and sour cream then mix for proper mixture.
4. Drain fettuccine, and return to the sauce pan, add the oil to toss and coat.
5. After draining the fettuccine, in a large pan, pour the well mixed fettuccine sauce after that add the fettuccine itself into the pan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbling.