OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“Give not because of exchange. Give because you want to beautify people’s life and empower them, not like a transaction. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).
A man will go either to heaven or to hell on the basis of his confession; what he said or
didn’t say. If he spoke the words that God said to speak for salvation, he’d be catapulted into salvation and will eventually go to heaven. But if he didn’t, he’d go to hell, and that’s not because of what he did wrong, but because of what he didn’t say.
The acknowledgement and confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ is the God-ordained way to receive salvation.
Welcome back to today’s article, i sincerely apologize for not updating Monday’s article it was due to some unforeseen circumstances.
By the way i hope we all enjoyed ourselves during the Christmas Celebration? Well in today’s article i will be discussing on “How To Make Carrot Banana Smoothie” but before i give the Recipes And Procedures, lets look at the Health Benefits of “Carrot & Banana”.
BENEFITS OF CARROTS
1. Carrots are notably rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins and dietary fiber. They provide only 41
calories per 100g, negligible amount of fat and no cholesterol.
They are exceptionally rich source of carotenes and vitamin A. 100g fresh carrot contains 8285 µg of beta-carotene and 16706 IU of vitamin A.
Studies have found that flavonoid
compounds in carrots may offer
protect from skin, lung and oral cavity cancers.
Carotenes converted into vitamin A in the liver cells. Beta-carotene is the major carotene present in these roots.
2. Beta carotene is one of the powerful natural anti-oxidant that helps protect human body from harmful oxygen-free radical injury. In addition, it also carry out all the functions of vitamin-A such as maintaining good eye health, reproduction (sperm production), maintenance of epithelial integrity, growth and development.
Further, They also compose healthy levels of minerals like copper, calcium, potassium, manganese and phosphorus. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure by countering effects of sodium. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
BENEFITS OF BANANA
Bananas are good for your heart. They are packed with potassium, a mineral electrolyte that keeps electricity flowing throughout your body, which is required
to keep your heart beating. Bananas’ high potassium and low sodium content may also help protect your cardiovascular system against high blood pressure, according to the FDA.
2. Bananas can be helpful in overcoming depression “due to high levels of tryptophan, which the body converts to serotonin, the mood-elevating brain neurotransmitter,”. Plus, vitamin B6 can help you sleep well, and
magnesium helps to relax the muscles.
3. Bananas are high in fiber, which can help keep you regular. One banana can provide nearly 10% of your daily fiber requirement. Vitamin B6 can also help protect against type 2 diabetes and
aid in weight loss, according to Flores. In general, bananas are a great weight loss food because they taste sweet and are filling, which helps curb cravings. They
also help sustain blood sugar levels during workouts.
4. Carrots may get all the glory for helping your eyes, but bananas do their share as well. The fruits contain a small but significant amount of vitamin A, which is
essential for protecting your eyes,
maintaining normal vision and
improving vision at night, according to the National Institutes of Health. Vitamin
A contains compounds that preserve the membranes around your eyes and are an element in the proteins that bring light to your corneas. Like other fruits,
bananas can help prevent macular
degeneration, an incurable condition, which blurs central vision.
5. Bananas may not be overflowing with calcium, but they are still helpful in keeping bones strong. According to a
2009 article in the Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry, bananas contain an abundance of fructooligosaccharides.
These are nondigestive carbohydrates that encourage digestive-friendly priobotics and enhance the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
i. 250ml almond milk
ii. 1 tbsp chia seeds
iii. 1 tsp ground vanilla
iv. 1 tsp ground cinnamon
v. 1 small carrote
vi. 1 ripe Banana, frozen
vii. 1 handful cashew nuts (soaked over night)
1. Soak the cashew nuts and chia seeds in separate bowls over night. Then Drain and rinse the cashew nuts in the morning.
2. Add all the recipes mentioned above in the blender then blend till it is completely smooth.
After that refrigerate and serve chilled.
I Wish You All A Prosperous 2017. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!