Healthy eating of a family cannot be overemphasized. To arrange proper nutrition and healthy food time table – means to protect all family members from a variety diseases, improve the quality of life.
Usually, mummies are worried about healthy food time table for the family, they try to choose variant, that will suit everybody, husband, children and herself.
Dear mummies, kindly note, that Nigerian food time table for a family should be based on five (5) main principles.
1. The First Principle Of A Normal Food Time Table For A Family-: A mandatory hearty full breakfast. It should be 25-30% of the daily diet. The breakfast menu should include products having in their composition complex fiber-rich carbohydrates – this will provide the body with energy for a long
time, to extend the sense of fullness. Complex carbohydrates are “black” porridges – oatmeal and buckwheat, cereal.
In addition to complex carbohydrates for breakfast, a family should eat protein-rich foods, such as eggs, cheese or cottage cheese.
2. The Second Principle Of Healthy Family Food Time Table -: to ensure the possibility of a second breakfast. School-age children can
receive a full hot lunch at school. Adult family members between breakfast and lunch also should have a useful snack. If there is no possibility to have a snack, you can drink a cup of yogurt and a cup of unsweetened green tea, soursop tea or zobo drink – or just take with you to work the apple and eat it about 11 o’clock in the
3. The Third Principle-: is the refusal of fast food. Hamburgers and chips are not included in the category of healthy foods. The lunch should consist of vegetable salad, a bowl of soup, or a portion of lean meat or fish with garnish.
Healthy family food is a timely dinner. Each family lives in its own rhythm, and does not always manage to gather around the table at the perfect time for dinner 18-19 hours. However, we
must remember that dinner should be held no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
A late and plentiful dinner disrupts the normal metabolism. Healthy food for the dinner should consist mostly of protein: fish, chicken, vegetables, stews, salads, low-fat
4. The Fourth Principle-: the normal family meals have to include plenty of vegetables and
fruits, especially seasonal since they are most valuable from a biological point of view. If it is decided to organize a balanced diet table, the food should be varied as much as possible for
the family. Do not be afraid to experiment.
Usually, the family buys constantly the same set of products, but you can retreat from the templates. Buy fish of different varieties.
Prepare a variety of vegetable side dishes. Learn basic cooking fruit desserts and a variety of protein-vitamin cocktails.
5. The Fifth Principle-: the food should be prepared from natural products. Avoid surrogates.
Choose the right recipes with proper nutrition, where it is recommended not to boil or fry foods, but to steam and bake. A frying makes the products excessively greasy.
If you want to lose weight or you just want to stay fit, you should not only do exercises but also organize your low-caloric healthy time table, taking into account the
* Review and organize your time table according to your workout schedule, eat meals at a proper time.
* You should eat five or six smaller meals instead of usual three. It is important to eat one hour before a workout, giving time to digest the meal.
* It is highly important to have breakfast, not to become hungry very quickly, and as a result, avoid overeating.
* Eat healthy snacks. Nigerian food time table for a family Not everybody knows that Nigerian food menu contains foods, which are very high in calories, therefore causes the gain of weight.
If you want to lose weight and not to gain extra killos, we would like to propose you the list of the most low calorie Nigerian foods:
To gain weight, here is useful list of what to eat, it will help you gain weight quickly and it’s tasty :
* Baked acorn squash
* Whole wheat bread
* Fruit juice
* Nuts and seeds
How to organize a productive time table for your children:
Breakfast is very important, good
nutritious breakfast is a fuel for your child and will give energy for the first part of the day.
* Children should eat healthy snacks.
* Television time should be limited. Your child should not eat while watching the TV, it will distract them from the meal. Another reason, your child should play active games for good metabolism.
* When children reach the age of five, they begin to eat more, so it is for them to eat less.
* Every Child should drink enough water the whole of the day.
Eat to live!