OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his
children. No discipline seems
pleasant at the time, but painful.
Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and
peace for those who have been trained by it (Hebrews 12:7-11
The Bible says, “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro
throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect
toward him…” (2 Chronicles
That means He’s watching and looking for opportunities to
manifest His glory on your behalf.
He never leaves you alone. He never lets you down.
He’s moved with the feeling of our infirmities (Hebrews 4:15).
Welcome to back to our food tips/recipes segment! In todays’ post i will be teach you all ” How To Make Pizza”.
Pizza is a flatbread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It
is commonly topped with a selection of meats, vegetables
Pizza is prepared fresh, frozen, and as portion-size slices or
pieces. Methods have been developed to overcome challenges such as preventing
the sauce from combining with the dough and producing a crust that can be frozen and reheated without becoming
rigid. There are frozen pizzas with raw ingredients and self- rising crusts.
RECIPES FOR THE CRUST
i. 1-2 tablespoons corn meal
ii. 1 cup whole wheat flour
iii. 1 1/3 cups warm water
iv. 1 teaspoon of salt
v. 1 packet quick rising active dry yeast (1/4 ounce)
vi. 2-3 cups un-bleached flour
vii. 1 tablespoon olive oil
PROCEDURES IN PREPARING THE CRUST
1. Add the water into a clean large bowl, sprinkle in the yeast and stir for it to be well combined, set aside for 5minutes for the yeast to become foamy.
2. Add the oil, salt and the whole wheat flour, while stirring add enough unbleached flour (1/2 cup at a time) to make a soft dough.
3. Turn the dough out onto lightly floured surface, knead for 10minutes till the dough becomes smooth and elastic ( add unbleached flour as necessary), cover with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 15minutes.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees, coat a large baking sheet with a non-stick spray, sprinkle in lightly the cornmeal and set aside.
5. Using your hands ( wash clean before using), shape the dough into a 16″ Round crust, carefully transfer it to the prepared baking sheet.
RECIPES FOR THE PEPPER TOPPING
i. 2 sweet yellow, red or green pepper ( well seeded, roasted, peeled and cut into thin strips)
ii. 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
iii. 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
iv. 1 clove of garlic ( minced)
v. 1 tablespoon fine chopped fresh oregano
vi. 2 plum of tomatoes (thinly sliced)
PROCEDURES IN MAKING THE PEPPER TOPPING
1. Sprinkle the crust with garlic, tomatoes and the oregano, top it with the mozzarella, peppers and the olive.
2. Bake it on the bottom rack of the oven for 12-15 minutes or more depending on when the crust becomes crispy and highly browned. Then bring it out and serve.
N/B: The standard recipes for this is 202 calories of 13g fat which is (58% of calories)
The fat to firm makeover is 149 calories at 4g fat which is (24% of calories).
This pizza is highly healthy food, if only you can avoid fatty toppings