OUR SPIRITUAL FOOD
“THE CULTURE OF THE WORD”
1 Peter 1:23 Say, Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
The word of God was dilivered to us to give us a certain culture, a different way of doing things, because the word already gave us a culture, consciously or unconsciously.
Todays’ post is on “How To Make Orange And Lemon Juice”
I love all things citrusy.
iii. Lemon peel (little quantity)
iv. 0.5 or 1 Bottle Of Sprit (depending on the quantity you want)
1. Wash the citrus, such as the Lemon and the Orange very well to avoid sand.
2. Get a clean juice squeezer to squeeze the orange and set the liquid aside.
3. Squeeze the lemon and set aside.
4. Wash the peel of the lemon, then get a clean grater and grate it.
5. Add all recipes except the sprit in a clean jug.
6. Add the sprit, mix properly and sieve it out into another clean jug.
7. Serve Chill with ice cubes, and snacks.